- ACCC Website: www.accc.gov.au/smallbusiness – You can find a wealth of information on the ACCC’s website relating to small business and choose particular topics of interest to you.
- Small Business Info Network: www.accc.gov.au/media/subscriptions – Keep up with all the latest news and events relevant to the small business sector by joining the ACCC’s Small Business Information Network.
- Free online education programs: www.accc.gov.au/ccaeducation – These programs contain short modules covering topics such as pricing, advertising, consumer rights, selling safe products and unlawful competition. We also have a program for people thinking about buying a franchise.
- ACCC Small business helpline 1300 302 021 – The ACCC’s dedicated small business helpline will put you in touch with someone that can provide guidance on rights and obligations for small businesses under the Competition and Consumer Act.
- ASIC Website: http://www.asic.gov.au – information regarding ASIC’s role and information about small businesses (e.g. sole traders and companies) and business names
- ASIC’s MoneySmart Website: http://www.moneysmart.gov.au – Calculators and tips to help you make better financial decisions from ASIC and the Australian Government.
- ASIC Small Business Hub: http://asic.gov.au/for-business/your-business/small-business/ – Quick and easy to find information relating to your obligations as a small business operator
- Fair Work Ombudsman website www.fairwork.gov.au – provides information about workplace rights and obligations
- Small Business pages www.fairwork.gov.au/smallbusiness – provides information and resources developed for Small Business.
- Guide to self-auditing your business www.fairwork.gov.au/smallbusiness
- Online Learning Centre www.fairwork.gov.au/learning – helps small businesses to learn skills and strategies to improve workplace practices. The courses are free and interactive and take around 20 – 40 minutes to complete.
- Pay and Conditions Tool (PACT) www.fairwork.gov.au/pact – the tools help you find and calculate minimum award pay rates and entitlements under the Fair Work system.
- Small Business Helpline 13 13 94, press option 3 – you can use our Small Business Helpline for quick and easy access to workplace relations advice
- The Australian Small Business and Family Enterprise Ombudsman website www.asbfeo.gov.au
- ASBFEO Dispute Support Tool www.asbfeo.gov.au/disputesupport
- ASBFEO Information Line 1300 650 460
- Online government resource www.business.gov.au
- Digital Marketplace www.marketplace.service.gov.au
- Business info: https://www.ato.gov.au/business or 13 28 66
- Scam info: https://www.ato.gov.au/scam or 1800 008 540
- Small Business Newsroom: https://www.ato.gov.au/sbnews
- Digital platform – tenders:
Also look at: www.asbfeo.gov.au